Well, it was just a matter of time before I started my own blog. I don’t say this because I have such ‘rich’ things to say or such an exciting life. No, that is not the case at all – quite the opposite. I’m not naïve enough to think people will be dashing to their nearest computer to read my latest post.
Frankly, the thought ‘use it or loose it’ resounds in my mind; and, I spent too many hours pounding the keyboard not to continue to do it. More than that, I really miss writing professionally and, though my posts won’t be about sports, I’m looking forward to having the place to post some thoughts. The writer in me is dying to give my fingers a workout and share some things that God is showing me on my journey heavenward! Those of you who are close to me have received my emails of outtakes from My Utmost For His Highest and Streams In The Desert. In light of that, I thought I’d spare your inbox. Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Surprise, surprise...
Posted by sjefferson at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment