I'm so excited to report that I've started running again. One of my best friends Tracy was my inspiration. She runs and looks fantastic after having her sweet kiddos...so thank you Tracy. I ran cross country and track in high school and was actually pretty good (if I do say so myself). Well, I didn't really enjoy running then. I dabbled in it in college, then "broke up" with running after I graduated college. Now, we're back together and stronger than ever. I actually love running!
Tracy and I ran the Strong Legs 10K a couple of weekends ago and are planning to run the Gobble Jog Thanksgiving Day. If you're thinking of running again or for the first time...do it! I feel better than ever. It does wonders for the mind and body!
On that note, I've been wanting to post these commercials forever! They crack me up because they're so true. Enjoy!
Friday, November 21, 2008
I was run-ning!
Posted by sjefferson at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sarah...that's great that you're running again..except that makes me feel bad for not having a relationship with running too :)
By the way...are you referring to Tracy Phelps in your post? Just wondering...she is such a sweetie. We hung out with her and Dylan when I dated Chad Cantrell MANY MANY MANY years ago. If not, just disregard what I just said! :)
Happy Anniversary by the way!
Post a Comment