...Football Season!!
If only we pulled for the same team! Oh well. It's fun anyway. As you guys might remember, we are the ultimate "House Divided" -- Georgia/Georgia Tech. Should be interesting when the baby gets here to see what it wears on game day! I'm seriously going to have to enlist someone to make "baby divided" clothes. As it stands now, even what collar the dog wears has rules. Because Tech was ranked higher the Georgia, by some fluke, Lilly started the season off in her Tech collar. Funny thing is, she's been taking it off. Have I told you lately how much I love this dog?? Tonight she proudly sported red and black and pulled for her fellow dawgs!! Great game!
Thursday night, Curtis and I ventured downtown for the Georgia Tech vs. Clemson game. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make the game because I've been really sick. Yay for babies!! But I had a much needed good night. We started the night off at The Varsity and ate dinner. I got a cheeseburger and a hot dog. Let me interrupt this story by telling you that I do not eat hot dogs! No way. It has probably been 20+ years since I tried one...and hated it. But for whatever reason, I could not get hot dogs off the brain! So I ate one before the game (the burger was totally a no go). It was so freakin' good! The bun was so soft and yummy...ummmm! All I thought about the whole game was "I hope we get out of here before 11:30 p.m. so I can get another hot dog on the way home!" And I did...and it was fabulous!! Please do not post what is in a hot dog. That is why I did not eat them! The real bonus was that I had no ill side affects!
Thursday's game was fun. As strange/different as that school is, they have some fantastic school spirit! It's really insane. And Buzz is really hilarious. He's like a "little gangsta" in yellow in black. Too funny.
I had to post this video! So, so funny. They played it at half-time and the crowd went wild. These guys "The GTG's" (the whitest, nerdiest rappers you'll ever see) do Georgia Tech rap songs. Big cheese! No doubt about it. But watch buzz...so funny.
Speaking of our little "buzzdawg"... we have an appointment on Monday to confirm if we have twins or if we have a singleton! Please pray for good strong heart beats! I'll post an update Monday after...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
We Interrupt This Marriage To Bring You...
Posted by sjefferson at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I can't wait to hear!!!! I'm going to be looking for you to post whether it's twins or not!
Post a Comment