Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grey: the first 8 weeks in pictures - part 1

Until I catch up on my blog posts, this is how I'm going to have to update his first 8 weeks of life. Let me start by saying, Grey is a fantastic baby. The first 8 weeks were tiring, but so incredibly special.



Here is a look at "a day in the life of the Jeffersons" during Grey's first 8 weeks!



April 16: My friend Ashly came and did a photography session with us. I was as close as you can come to canceling this visit. We were beyond tired at this point, but I'm glad she came. What sweet, special pictures she captured of our new family. I will forever treasure this session -- probably more than any others to come. Plus, Grey has changed so quickly.



Finally holding my sweet baby boy! Praise God!

And so it begins...


How could you not love that little face?!






Baby cheeks!


Created out of so much love!





He had his daddy's heart right from the beginning.


I mean, how perfect! I didn't even stage this...








One of my favorites...












April 30: Sweet little man, definitely "worth the wait"!




May 4: This little face can melt your heart!



May 6: Grey sleeping! Yay! Little did I know then that Grey was not the greatest sleeper. But the green chair with the vibrating seat always seemed to put him right to sleep.




"Ma, the flash!"




Morning playtime




May 9: I will always treasure this picture. Not only because it's my first Mother's Day, but also because it was such a monumental answer to prayer.

May 10: really starting to love his play yard. I think his vision was really improving at this point.




May 18: Grey shows his mad face!



0 comments: