Tuesday, December 7, 2010

October Happenings

I know this all sounds like a broken record, but I love all the firsts we're experiencing. We were finally able to take a baby to a pumpkin patch! What a fun day! We drove up to Burt's Pumpkin Patch in Dawsonville. Our little pumpkin was no match for those giant pumpkins!

We met my long-time best friend Kim up there. He we are with our boys. Believe it or not, big boy Cohen is only 18 months here. Such a big boy! It's hard to believe we became friends in 2nd grade! ...seems like a lifetime ago.


Halloween was also a blast. I couldn't resist this turkey costume. Grey was SO cute in it. In mid-October we went to the Marietta Square and entered our little turkey in the costume contest. He placed 3rd! It was a lot of fun.Grey posing with his Sassy!
Halloween night was also a lot of fun! We went trick-or-treating in Curtis' sister's neighborhood. No boy is complete without a dog dressed up like a pumpkin! Lilly actually loves trick-or-treating simply because everyone goes nuts over her costume. She's a people dog! Grey lasted for one house before he passed out. Fun memories!

2 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

That is the cutest turkey ever! Love the picture of us...that is a framer! :-)

Ashly said...

Love your newest posts! You have the cutest turkey on the planet! I'm so thankful God has given Grey to you guys:)