A mother plays such an important role in the lives of her children. I am so thankful to God, who in His sovereign plan, gave me my mom. She is such a rock in our family and her faith is one to aspire to. I heard Dr. David Jeremiah read this poem last week and it perfectly sums up my mom.

You painted no Madonna’s on chapel walls in Rome
But with a touch diviner, you lived on in your home
You built no great cathedrals that centuries applaud
But with a grace exquisite, your life cathedraled God
Throughout my life I always knew my mother loved me, but I was more aware of her love for God and her desire to serve Him. When I read about the Proverbs 31 woman, I immediately think of my mom. But the verse that best describes her is Proverbs 31:26, “She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue.”

What a great mother! What a strong faith! What a mighty God!







0 comments:
Post a Comment