Friday, March 4, 2011

Grey's First Christmas

So, I fully admit that I've been a slacker in the blogging department. I know, shame on me. However, I'm not that far off from being fully updated. So stay tuned...
---

This shot pretty much sums up how wound up Grey was on Christmas morning. ...and really all day long! I can't tell you how much that warmed our hearts after years of wanting a baby at Christmastime. Grey got lots of loot...too much really.

Grey loved all the extra time with his "dada". Curtis' company is always so generous during the holidays with time off. We love it!! Curtis is in Grey's tunnel and Grey thought it was hilarious! Grey's humor is Curtis to a "t".
Grey really does LOVE Curtis. I mean, I know most babies like their dads, but Curtis really hung the moon for Grey. It's so sweet.

Christmas is not complete without tons of time spent with cousins. Grey definitely got in some good cousin time. The girls carried him everywhere. It's a wonder he remembered how to crawl!

Grey got this Fisher Price door for Christmas and he loves to play peek-a-boo with it!
Loving his tunnel from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Brian...
Gus even likes it. I swear we have the craziest cat!

All smiles with dada at Gigi and Pappaw's house.
Hamming it up again. He has definitely learned to turn on the charm for the camera!
Christmas really is not complete until you've wrapped your kitty! Can you believe he laid there and let me wrap him?? Completely crazy.
Grey meeting his new friend Grits. They were instant buddies.
Grey got the cutest kitchen from Sassy and PawPaw. He loves it! He makes it play music all the time.
Grey's first hammer.


Every Christmas Eve, Curtis and I go to the VA to visit Granddaddy before church. This year, the whole family caught on to our tradition. It was fun!
Just before Christmas, Grey had a playdate with his closest buddy William. They are just 8 weeks apart and had the best time that day. Here, William is showing Grey the drawers in the kitchen.
Grey was leading a game of crawling chase.
More cousin fun...
Playing with a bow at his first Terry Christmas. Of all the toys there, he only wanted that bow. Go figure.
Gigi, dada and Grey...

1 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Crawling cousins and the precious peek a boo shot are my faves. He's a love for sure.... You're baaack!
~Erica