Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Half-way

I cannot believe I'm already 20 weeks! (...I'll actually be 21 weeks tomorrow) I feel like the pregnancy is really flying by! My sweet boy is growing so much and his kicks are getting stronger each day it seems. My bond with him is really growing too! I love this baby boy so much I just can't wait to see him. My favorite time with him is apple juice in the morning. He just kicks away!

We're getting SO close to a name! I'm so excited to finally share that. Stay tuned...

No real progress on the nursery. The weeks are ticking away though. The plan is to have everything set up by the end of the second trimester. So we'll see.
I'm feeling great! Only one new food craving: sweet tea with lemon. YUM! I used to hate lemon in tea but it is the highlight of my day...my one caffeinated drink. I still love all things healthy...salads, raw veggies, cherrios, yogurt, nuts, and Willy's (it can be healthy). I have really no desire for sweets. This is the biggest change for me because I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth. I have had hot chocolate, but that's about all.

Here's my 20 week belly shot. So fun to watch and feel him grow!

7 comments:

katie davis said...

hey sarah!

random question. do you know chris and ebe?? i saw her blog on yours (having a VERY slow night at work) and they seem kind of amazing. just curious about them. in my world that is NOT called stalking;)

The Coops said...

look you great, you are still so tiny!

Laura Ripley said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Kimberly Jones said...

What a cute little belly!!! You look awesome! Can't wait to see that precious baby boy!

Ebe said...

Your belly is so cute! You're much bigger than I was at 20 weeks...that sounded bad...I didn't mean it to...you have the cutest baby belly!! With Owen, I couldn't wait for my belly to pop. It seemed like it took forever!
I hope you're enjoying every minute!

I'm glad you're feeling better and that baby boy is doing well.

You are halfway there. You're doing great!!

love,
ebe

The Fokens Family said...

That baby boy has nowhere to go but OUT, since you're so little!! He'll be just a little basketball right out front.
God is SO good to your little family. I can't wait to hear the name.
~Erica

Becca Daws said...

You are so cute!! It's so much fun having a little belly, huh?