Curtis and I ventured down to his old college stompin' grounds for the UGA v. GT game. It was a lot of fun! We tailgated with our friends Kevin and Joanna and their crew right along the area where the players come through...not sure what that's called at Tech...the same as the Dawg Walk. Anyway, Kevin managed to get us some really great tickets too.
I had a hard time finding the right Georgia attire with my ever growing belly...so I had to just settle on my red fleece. Let's just say it got the point across! I managed to get booed by a HUGE crowd of Tech fans, including the band and even had an 80 year old lady cuss me out. It was eventful!
Currently, no Tech game is complete for me without a stop at The Varsity for a yummy hot dog, fries and onion rings. I can't even believe I typing that. Everyone at the tailgate got a huge kick out of my pregnancy craving.
Curtis and Kevin
The game was great! ...of course it was, Georgia won! The BIGGEST perk of the entire night, aside from the win of course, was that they actually have a Willy's inside the stadium. Yes, you read this right. Willy's inside the stadium! Could this pregnant girl be any happier?? I have always loved Willy's, but I REALLY love Willy's pregnant! In fact, when we found out we were pregnant Curtis said, "you're finally going to get a Willy's belly"...which led us to call the baby Willy. NO, we're not naming him Willy!







0 comments:
Post a Comment