Last Sunday, my girlfriends hosted a shower for me and Grey baby. It was so fun! Baby showers in general are just so fun and exciting.
A lot of people came out and it was so special because so many of these friends had been praying for Grey long before he was ever conceived. It was a little surreal because even though I feel Grey moving inside, I still find myself so shocked and surprised that he's really coming. Everyone was so generous and I got a lot of great, really creative gifts.
This is Macy Brooks, my friend Ashly's sweet miracle baby. We just know Grey and Macy Brooks will end up married! So here's one for their rehearsal dinner of Macy Brooks telling Grey to come on out of his belly house!! ...and she didn't come shirtless...she was in the middle of a costume change! :)
My sweet hostesses: Summer, Ashly, (me), Debbie, Kim, Adriene, Judy, and Jan (not pictured). All long-time friends!

This is a shot of some of my friends that came. I'm sad we didn't do this when everyone was there... some had already left at this point.

Tiffany gave me this most creative gift. On one side it says, "Daddy's lil yellow jacket" and on the other side it says, "Mommy's lil bulldog". So perfect!! Doesn't that look like the perfect side for the floor??

I know their aren't a ton of people that dress their boys in monograms and sweet stuff like this, but Grey will be! I grew up with boys in smocked and monogrammed everything. They're only babies once, so I'm going to live it up! My sweet little niece, Faith, gave this to Grey. Can't wait to see him in it this fall!
One of my favorite gifts, I don't have pictured, is a book with little notes of encouragement or prayers for me and Grey. Ashly had all the guests fill out a little note and she put it in a book. Such a great, sweet gift that I can't wait to show Grey one day!
Thanks again to everyone who came! It was such a great time to celebrate this wild, kickin' miracle!










1 comments:
You monogram it up Sarah. Enjoy sweet smocked things with Grey! There is so much fun to be had with all things boy!
We stretched it out with Miller until he was 2 1/2. That's when I really started getting harassed at church;)
You look radiant..what a fun shower! God is so good!
Post a Comment