After went spent two days in San Diego, Curtis and I drove up the coast to visit with Tony and Lia before all the madness began. They were engaged for 15 months and Lia used that time to have a lot great details. Everything was so thought out! Someone needs to write an article for her wedding and publish it for a bride's magazine!
A lot of long-time friends from Atlanta flew out and we had the best time together. We all went to high school together and maintained our friendships through college. It was like old times! I seriously forgot about life!
Enjoy the pictures....


Thursday night, we all met up at this great pizza place in Laguna Beach right across the street from the ocean. Seriously, the best pizza I've ever had!


The morning of the wedding, the Atlanta crew all went to breakfast at this awesome place in Laguna Beach. SO yummy!

Rehearsal...


Lia was about to leave the rehearsal dinner and I said, "one last picture before you get married!" Maybe they thought I meant one last grope?!

She is the most beautiful bride!

Crazy wedding party!

Love Lia!

Finally married!

Courtney and Manuela again.

At the reception...

Courtney and Brandon...

Look at this dinner! Steak, prawns (in the shape of a heart), mashed potatoes and veggies. Also, notice the picture frame. That's me and my beloved Gus. She made these for every guest and it was all placed on a table and on the back it had your table assignment. So darn creative!
















2 comments:
What fun pictures!! Looks like you had a great time! I guess Memorial Day weekend was the time to get married. We knew two other friend getting married that day, but could only pick one to go to...and the beach was calling our name (that and Chris was the 'music man' for the ceremony).
Love all your pictures!
ebe
Looks so fun. Good memories.
Post a Comment