Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blessed beyond measure!

Don't you love this picture?? This is on our honeymoon in the Bahamas...so fitting for Curtis.

I have to take the time to brag on how truly fantastic my husband is! Curtis has been so supportive through this whole pregnancy, especially the last 8 weeks of sickness. I have really been sick. Yet, he hasn't skipped a beat. On numerous occasions, he has come into the bathroom, while I'm getting sick, to hold my hair or put a wet washcloth on my neck and back. He runs out for just about anything I think might "cure" my nausea. He's taken on laundry, housework and food -- in addition to his other chores and all while working and traveling -- without even the first complaint. He always calls from work to ask if there is something he can do or bring home. He prays over us, even when I'm too sick, and I love it. I just can't think of anything I would ask him to do different. So many women have to forge ahead in the world of all-day (not just morning) sickness alone because guys aren't naturally super nurturing. Not me.
I am blessed beyond measure!!
RCJ -- you are the love of my life! I'm blessed to call you my husband and thrilled that you're willingly walking through every detail of this pregnancy with me. I knew I was lucky to get you when we got married, but everything since that day has been an added bonus! I will love you always and forever!

1 comments:

Ashly said...

Great job curtis! Thank you for taking excellent care of aunt sarah! You are a fabulous dad!(I won't say"gonna be" because you already are and I hate it when people say that)