I'm honored for my last post of the day to be one full of Grey's first photos! He is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet cheeks, an adorable nose and lots of wavy hair. Sarah and Curtis are extremely happy. I heard Sarah say more than once this evening, "I just can't believe we have this sweet boy!"
Thank you Lord for such an amazing gift for the Jefferson's. You are such a gracious and glorious God. Be with Sarah and Curtis as they begin their new family adventure. Guide them and protect them. May Grey grow up to know your amazing love and love you back the way his parents do! Amen.







12 comments:
My eyes are tearing up just looking at sweet Grey! He is BEAUTIFUL and I am just so thrilled for yall!!! I'll pray for a great night's sleep :)
Thanks Ashly for posting the progress of the day!
Sarah...he's perfect! I'm so happy for you! He is sooo stinkin cute! I can't wait until you get settled in and I can hear all about it! :) You look amazing! Prayed for you all day...as did Hudson. *sigh* It was sooo sweet! Love ya!
Sarah -- I cant get over how cute he is!!! He is perfect! So happy for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is cute! I'm so excited for y'all : )
Wow he is a super cute new born. I already LOVE him!!!! You guys a one good looking family.
he is so handsome!! i know you two are over the moon=) can you even believe it?? congratulations! welcome to the world little grey!
Congratulations! You did it! Praise God.
He's precious...
Sarah and Curtis, Grey is absolutely precious!! I am so happy for y'all!!! God is so good and what a blessing he has given the two of you. Wish I could be there to see him in person. Soon!
~Natalie
He's SO sweet! Enjoy every morsel of that brand new baby boy.
~Erica
I would just like to say congratulations on the birth of such a beautiful little boy, he is awesome and perfect. I am so glad that things went smoothly and that mom and baby are doing so well. May God continue to bless your family with every minute of every day and may your life be filled with joy as you watch Grey grow.
Congratulations! He is just so adorable! Hope things are going well at home and I look forward to more posts and more pictures of Grey's sweet face!
Post a Comment