Picture update...
He is just precious! You look so joyful. I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are getting some rest.Love you!Becca
Oh my gosh he is so stinkin cute!!!!!
He is really cute Sarah! I know y'all just love him : )
Yay!! I love the last picture with the froggy towel!! ;)
YES, I could kiss those cheeks! I couldn't be more thrilled for you and Curtis. Grey is one lucky little boy! Can't wait to snuggle with him soon! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is just precious! You look so joyful. I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are getting some rest.
Love you!
Becca
Oh my gosh he is so stinkin cute!!!!!
He is really cute Sarah! I know y'all just love him : )
Yay!! I love the last picture with the froggy towel!! ;)
YES, I could kiss those cheeks! I couldn't be more thrilled for you and Curtis. Grey is one lucky little boy! Can't wait to snuggle with him soon! :-)
Post a Comment