Here is our little guy's room. Unfortunately, it's not finished. The curtains are being made as I type. Can't wait to see those up! Also, we've got another crib coming. This one was losing it's stain. So, the mattress and bedding aren't in it. But, you'll get the idea.
That is Gus on the changing table. He loves this room and I think he thinks we made it for him. Before you type out a long message about how cats shouldn't be in the room, know that he normally isn't and he certainly won't be once Grey gets here.
This dresser was my grandmother's, then I had it. Mom did a great job painting it!! Now it just needs the knobs...
Don't you love these jars? I found them at Crate & Barrel. Ashly has cute jars on her changing table area and I thought it was the cutest idea.
The changing table/dresser. In the bunny cabinet is Grey's dirty clothes bucket and in the drawers are diapers, wipes, sheets, blankets, etc.
I wanted to showcase some of the super creative gifts we got. I have seriously loved every gift we've gotten.
Mom bought this picture (Psalm 23) and made the frame.
Summer gave this to me at my shower. Don't you love it?!!!
Debbie Russ gave this to Grey at his shower. I absolutely love it! It has a little music box inside you can wind up.

Chelsea made this for Grey... I mean, how creative is she??! It's all Bible verses and prayers for Grey. So, so sweet!
These are all the super cute burp clothes Grey got. I love them all! Kim gave me the one with the blue initials. Within that gift, are a bunch of onsies with his initials and name. You'll see those on Grey soon! :) To the left of that, is one given to Grey by my friend Meg. It matches the cutest john john outfit. The rest were made by the super creative Christi Dorsey! She needs to open a store!
She also made me this great bag! I am actually a bag freak! I love bags. This is perfect for church!

Then, she made him this great tote! Don't you love it!!
Lastly, this boy is going to be one best dressed baby! I can't fit much more in his closet!
Chelsea made this for Grey... I mean, how creative is she??! It's all Bible verses and prayers for Grey. So, so sweet!
Then, she made him this great tote! Don't you love it!!
We have been so blessed with the sweetest gifts for Grey. I promise thank you notes are coming this week! :)







3 comments:
EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GOOD!!!! The room is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have tons of stuff... now I have NO idea what to get Grey! I'll have to start thinking hard :) So excited for yall!
Sarah, everything looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it all in person. I know you are so thrilled and loving every minute of "nesting."
By the way, which bedroom is this? Is it one of the guest rooms or is this the room you had the computer, laundry/ironing area in?
Love you!
-Laura G.
The room looks amazing...I knew it would! Curtis and his Dad did a great job! You did a great job...Grey is going to love it!
Post a Comment