Remember in my last post that I said, "there are no words to describe April"? Well, when you read this you'll further understand why!
Remember that Cigna was denying my HSG, after they said they would cover it? Well, let this be a word of hope to NEVER give up. I wrote the best letter of my life and God did a work through those words!!
We got an email this week that has never sounded so sweet to these ears!
"We accept full financial responsibility for giving the patient incorrect coverage information."
This is a HUGE, H-U-G-E, HUGE praise!! Especially since we've contributed more than our fair share to the economy by way of home repairs/clean-up this month. Let's, just put it this way -- the economy ain't hurtin' because of us!
Can you believe this?!? Frankly, I knew they knew they were in the wrong. In fact, three people that worked for Cigna said my account detailed that they made an error. But, I certainly never thought they would admit to it. This is ground breaking! I just assumed they would say, "yeah, we made a mistake...that's tough luck for you. Now, you still owe $3K!"
Thank you so much for your prayers for us concerning this. For some reason I can't seem to make our money tree grow as quick as we would like! Maybe it needs fertilizer...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
"You were right, we were wrong!"
Posted by sjefferson at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
what a praise! I'm so happy:) It's about time we heard some good news out of an insurance company!
Praise the Lord! Can't wait until the next praise report.
Praise God for providing!!
That is VERY rare for an insurance company to admit a mistake like that! How fortunate...and what a blessing! :)
I'm so so glad they covered this procedure! What a praise!
ugh, I had one of these done in February. What a pain (literally).
We still haven't heard from our insurance company. Hoping there's no bomb looming on the horizon.
Praying for you.
Hoping there are no more home improvements for a loooong time.
Praise the Lord! What an answer to prayer:)
Sarah, thank you so much for praying for my sweet friend Whitney! The whole thing is SUCH a nightmare, but we know the power of prayer & that we serve a mighty God that WILL bring comfort and peace.
Also, YAY about the insurance! I am still praying for you - God is so faithful & I can't wait until God answers the prayer of baby Jefferson!! Believing with you for that:)
Post a Comment